Thursday, March 05, 2015

30 Days of Lists and Coloring Challenges

The prompt for Day 2 of the 30 Days of Lists challenge was “resolutions that never stood a chance.” Resolutions? Really? Does anyone still make resolutions? I made a few goals for 2015. I forget now what they were. None stood a chance. Not one.

The prompt for Day 3 was “my jams.” I had to look that one up. Should I post photos of my pajamas? In the winter, I usually sleep in sweats. Boring! Does that mean all the ways I’ve messed up? All the trouble I am in? Do I even want to publicize that? So I Googled the term. Apparently in the under-40 crowd, “my jams” means “the songs that get me singing along.” Or something like that. So I listed a few of the songs that always get me chair dancing or singing along when they come on the radio.

The prompt for Day 4 was “favorite online communities you are a part of.” Rather self-explanatory.

The prompt for Day 5 was “cures for the winter blues.” The 30 Days of Lists and Coloring challenges sure help.

Collages for Days 2 & 3 were made with PicCollage and Days 4 & 5 were made with Photo Grid. All were made on my phone.

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge has no prompts (that I know of). For Day 2, I colored another page in the coloring book. While I used Crayola crayons for Day 1, I used General’s pencils for Day 2.

Made with PicCollage 
Made with PicCollage 
Made with Photo Grid 
Made with Photo Grid
The colored pencils I used to color on Day 2

Colored with General's colored pencils

No comments: