Wednesday, March 04, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge

Sometimes I get tired of being a responsible adult. It’s so overrated. That’s why I’m joining The Daily Marker and her 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I may not be able to keep this up for 30 consecutive days, but I plan to participate for 30 days.

It’s a good time for this challenge, because in my part of the world, winter is never going to end. Or at least it feels that way, with 6 weekends in a row with a snowstorm and another storm last night. (But today, the temps are supposed to reach into the 40s!)

My favorite color! I just LOVE the name! 
I just bought a coloring book! I'll use it for some of the challenge days. Some days, it's too much of a challenge to come up with something to color. 
My first contribution to the challenge. I call it...um...Cow with Pitchfork.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Love it! Sometimes we just put too much pressure on ourselves to produce!

Susie Sonnier said...

I love to color in coloring books. It's so relaxing!!!! Glad to see I'm not alone!